How to do a full volume heal with glusterfs
How to fix a split-brain fully
If you nodes get out of sync and you know which node is the correct one.
So if you want node 2 to match Node 1
Follow the following setps:
- gluster volume stop $volumename
- /etc/init.d/glusterfsd stop
- rm -rf /mnt/lv_glusterfs/brick/*
- /etc/init.d/glusterfsd start
- “gluster volume start $volumename force”
- “gluster volume heal $volumename full”
You should see a successful output, and you will start to see the “/mnt/lv_glusterfs/brick/” directory now match node a
Finally you can run.
- gluster volume heal $volumename info split-brain (this will show if there are any splitbrains)
- gluster volume heal $volumename info heal-failed (this will show you files that failed the heal)